WFH (Work From Home), Remote, Experienced Recruiter working on 1099
$500 Commission per successful Conversation
Are you an experienced recruiter that can find ideal candidates for vacant positions? Looking for extra income on the side or making this your full-time gig with great potential? There are no caps, fill as many position as you would like, and we pay commission.
We are looking for a recruiter that understands sourcing, conducting interviews, matching candidates with companies and has experience with multiple recruitment platforms. As a 1099 contractor, you will need to bring your own tools and work your own hours to fill vacant positions. Some will be easy; some will be difficult.
Once you are selected to partner with us, our team will provide you the open requisitions and you will start sourcing, interviewing and submitting candidates to us or the client. Successful candidate placement will be paid out to you one to three months after the candidate is hired and remains in the position (varies depending on client).
- Sources candidates using sourcing tools and job boards.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates.
- Conducts initial phone screens.
- Headhunt; Find additional and creative ways to source candidates and reach out to potential applicants.
- Coordinate phone, video, and in-person interviews with hiring managers.
- Works with hiring managers to confirm interview processes.
- Enable and maintain an exceptional candidate/client experience, supporting candidates/clients throughout all stages of the screening and hiring process.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
- Experience level: Experienced.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have access to your own sourcing tools.
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing skilled candidates.
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for hiring needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively in phone calls, email and in formal discussions.
- Excellent communication and follow through on all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of behavioral based interviewing.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent computer skills with Excel, work, Outlook.
None, it's on 1099
Tier2Tek Staffing - Direct Hire