IT Vendor Management Specialist
The IT Vendor Management Specialist manages license, warranty and service agreement records for all hardware and software assets. This position is responsible for all purchasing, invoicing, and contract renewals of hardware and software.
- Works with various IT teams to obtain requirements for hardware and/or software procurement
- Works with a variety of hardware and software vendors send requirements and obtain quotes
- Understands vendor proposals and works with vendors to obtain clarification where needed
- Works with various IT teams to facilitate vendor meetings, conference calls, and quote validation sessions
- Actively seeks to understand various technology needs and maintains a list of qualified vendors/suppliers
- Associate degree in a work-related field/discipline from an accredited college or university
- Four (4) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience.
- Prefer experience with contracts, procurement, negotiations, and vendor management.
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate contracts and manage vendor service agreements
- Knowledge of IT software and hardware licensing methods used by various vendors
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to use judgment and make sound decisions
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
1640 Logan St, Denver, Colorado, 80203, USA
$100,000-$115,000 Per year
8am - 5pm