1099 - part-time position. 2-4 hours a day. May increase in the future.
Hello, we are looking for an administrative assistant to support us in conducting interviews, making outbound calls to applicants, responding to applicant enquires, answering incoming calls and conducting other administrative work. You will be following a script and identifying the best candidates for the position. This position will be 100% remote, working from home and you will need your own computer equipment and headset. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail is vital to this position. Recruitment experience is a plus.
We are a growing company in HR, recruitment and staffing, seeking to add an additional member to our team. We are looking for motivated, hardworking candidates looking for a great opportunity to start with a company and grow with us.
- Make outbound calls to applicants that applied for positions. Following a script to identify best candidates (1:1 training will be provided)
- Communicate with applicants and keep them updated on progress
- Follow up with applicants
- Answering questions applicants may have about the position they applied for
- Answer incoming calls. Some will be applicants calling back, some will be inquiries for vacant jobs or prospective clients requesting to speak to management
- Administrative: update notes on shared documents, prepare resumes for submission, communicate with applicants, clients, and peers
- Attend virtual meetings
- All work will be conducted on shared documents
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- 1099 position, must have your own Certificate of Insurance
- Friendly, professional communication skills. Even if you don't have the experience, we can train the right candidate.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking
- Dependable computer equipment, high speed internet and a clear headset (preferably Plantronics brand)
- Dual monitor home office
- Experience interviewing candidates is a plus
- Ability to review resumes
- Evaluate candidate communication skills
- Deduce candidate interest level
- Must have Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel)
- 2+ years in MS office or g-suite
- 2+ years’ experience with Google Voice
- Experience working with shared documents (Google docs, Google Sheets)
- Able to support eastern time zone
- Customer service experience
None, it's on 1099
Tier2Tek Staffing - Direct Hire