Full-time, Direct hire + Benefits
Hello, we are looking for an Entry level (or experienced) IT Support Technician with positive attitude and a drive to grow in their career. Customer service and process recognition are paramount for success. The position will be in a small office setting working with a team of 5-7. Courteousness and professionalism are a must.
This position assists end-users with technical support of desktop/laptop computers, smart phones, applications, audio visual and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users. The position’s responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
- Assists about 20-30 end-users with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Service Desk responsibilities; phone support. Answering phone calls for technical assistance.
- Help Desk, Service Desk experience along with communication skills a plus.
- Set up peripherals such as printers, keyboards, routers, modems, and smart devices.
- Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes, Deletes.
- Elementary familiarity of network and servers.
- Windows OS, user profiles, backup and restore.
- Works with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
- Updating Asset Management.
- Mobile device support. Microsoft Intune experience a big plus.
- Knowledge of Audio/Visual.
- Troubleshooting printers.
- Assist with Audio/Visual equipment in conference rooms.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- Maintain inventory and asset management.
- Customer service focused.
- Adhering to appropriate dress code and appearance.
- Ability to lift 35lbs.
- 1-2 Years PC repair, windows installation, etc..
- Strong background with PCs and troubleshooting problems
- Understanding of Audio/Visual concepts, hardware, cables, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Setup computers, troubleshoot incidents, order parts, etc.
- Order hardware and maintain assets
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Tier2Tek Staffing - Direct Hire