Account Receivable Specialist Job
Hello, we are looking for an experienced Account Receivable Specialist with to join our rapidly growing company. You will analyze and collect receivable balances for a mid-size portfolio with varying degrees of complexity - identifying, validating, and resolving customer balances and deductions for timely resolution. Obtain payment/resolution on accounts to maximize cash flow. You quickly and accurately post customer payments, which allows us to stay on top of any outstanding invoices. With attention to detail, you verify information on customer account applications. You maintain full documentation on all customer files. You research code, and post cash receipts. You also prepare daily bank deposits, perform new account setups, and research unallocated cash. When requested, you provide copies of invoices, credit memos, debit memos, and other documents. You communicate effectively with both staff and vendors on all accounts receivable matters.
- Manage assigned portfolio(s) using an analytical approach that is systemized and sustainable Identify and facilitate resolution with customer and other company departments.
- Providing guidance on complex issues for problem resolution
- Communicate effectively to internal and external customers.
- Professionally handle incoming calls from customers including returning calls and expediting requests in a timely manner.
- Process accounts receivable transactions and establishing credit practices.
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements.
- Interact with agencies or advertisers to resolve outstanding issues.
- Conduct account research and analysis.
- Provide support for external audits.
- Prepare cash receipts for processing.
- Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage collection efforts and associated functions.
- Prepare aging report and attend monthly credit meetings.
- Other duties as assigned, must maintain regular attendance.
- 2 years’ account receivable experience
- Strong math and basic accounting skills
- Proficiency in computer operations to include 10-key, typing, Word, Excel, and email.
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and/or Accounts payable
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Tier2Tek - Direct Hire Staffing